Azzy’s finished hat

My hat is now finished and blocked! Yay!

I didn’t actually run out of wool this time – I didn’t want it to be quite as long as the one I did for Trev, so it’s 2 or 3 rows shorter. It’s a bit longer than I was going to leave it, as my earlobes weren’t covered and were getting cold when I wore it out, so added a few more rows 🙂

The majority of this was done on the train on my way to and from work – I am particularly grateful for the half an hour delay I had on Wednesday which meant I had lots of time to crochet in the station itself. It was initially finished Wednesday morning, but the extra rows and blocking was done on Friday night.


I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s